- Stand out from competing homes in similar price point
- Home appears as “move in” ready condition
- Visual impact can affect the perception of an increased property value
- Staged homes’ marketing materials look much more professional than their un-staged competition, drawing more buyers into the property to view it in person. Photos of a Staged home present the home as a model and the aesthetically pleasing visuals of the property often entice buyers to select your property over others to go and visit. With so many homes on the market today, the “visual merchandising” of your property is imperative in order to drive buyers into the property in the first place.
- Creates visual impact and appeal where it otherwise may be lacking. It reduces emphasis on property detractions and highlights a property’s assets.
- Staging gives “purpose” to rooms by helping buyers to better imagine their own life in the property and creating a lasting impression in their minds when they leave.
- Staging is less expensive and makes a bigger visual impact than most room renovations (kitchens, bathrooms, etc.).
- Staging is less expensive than the alternative of putting your un-staged property on the market at a discount or eventually taking a reduced price.
- Statistics speak! Staged homes typically sell 50-80% faster than non-staged homes and they sell for an average of 7% more than comparable non-staged competition.